Element Case Sector – For iPhone 5

by ecadmin on September 11, 2012

Sign up for your Element Case Sector 5 iPhone Case Pre-Order Reservation

UPDATE: Sector 5 Development Update from Element Case CEO

iPhone 5 – Sector 5 Case Pre-Order Reservation Signup

By signing up below, you are reserving a spot in line to receive a pre-order invitation. Since the Element Case Sector 5 is a manufactured at a  low volume, we will be sending out invitations in small batches in a first come/first served basis.

Sector 5 Images and Information

(Sorry, our customer service will not release more information on the Sector case at this time)

Element Case Sector 5 Pre-Order Reservation List Sign-up - CLOSED

Sector 5 release update!

New Sector 4 Case launches!

Today we launched the ALL NEW case for iPhone that’s going to rock the iPhone world. It’s called the “Sector.” As expected, the Sector case will change the way you think of premium iPhone protection and style. Sign up above to get on the Sector iPhone case notification list and to reserve your Sector for iPhone 5. This is separate from our normal email list.

Check out Sector for iPhone 4/4s

{ 340 comments… read them below or add one }

Albin September 12, 2012 at 4:55 am

Let me know ASAP

Kris September 12, 2012 at 11:18 am

Ok wait is this being released today or tomorrow. Your Tweet says tomorrow and that was on the 11th but now the site says in 2 days….clarification? I wanna give you my $$$

Chris September 12, 2012 at 11:05 am

make something like the COMP design. something similar that doesn’t cover the back side of the phone. some people want to show the entire phone but just protect the delicate part like the antenna.

i would like to see something that will fit the white iPhone. i’m getting that as soon as the preorder becomes available.

Mr EZ September 25, 2012 at 12:42 pm

I love the comp too. I hope by Dec you’ll have one for the iPhone 5.

Brian September 12, 2012 at 11:36 am

Love my Vapor Pro case for the iPhone 4. Gotta have an element for my iPhone 5 too.

Jay September 23, 2012 at 6:36 am

Another fan of this idea. :D Would love to get a Vapor Pro for my 5.

Ross R. September 25, 2012 at 6:48 am

I concur – Including the iPhone 5 in the Vapor Pro design studio would be a dream come true!

aNKUR September 27, 2012 at 5:50 pm

ME TOO , VAPOR PRO FOR IP5

Kevin September 27, 2012 at 6:26 pm

I concur with the Vapor Pro requests.

Stacey S September 29, 2012 at 6:45 am

Agree. The Sector is too industrial looking for my taste. It’s a Vapor Pro that i want for my iphone 5. When you come out with that i’ll buy.

Tony T. October 24, 2012 at 8:38 am

Guys, the Vapor concept won’t work on the iPhone 5; If you look around the edges of your iPhone, you’ll see that there are 4 segments where the metal doesn’t meet. You need to have an insulator around those areas so the antennas don’t interfere with each other. So even if they did a Vapor concept, it would be segmented in multiple pieces like the Sector, or most likely the iPhone would be fully suspended by an insulator within the case, which would add extra thickness.

Susie Roy September 12, 2012 at 3:43 pm

More information, please!

Brad Rafauli September 12, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Send me more info please!

Brad September 12, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Looking forward to it

Robert Russo September 12, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Let me know ASAP

Anthony September 12, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Waiting for the Sector 4 for the IPhone 5. For now, I have the original First Edition.

Richard September 12, 2012 at 8:37 pm

I like my Element Iron Man case for iPhone 4, please consider for iPhone 5, too.

DUANE M. September 12, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Thanks you Element for giving me the heads-up on the iPhone 5 case!
I was worried because I am getting the new iphone on the 9/21 and I was worried that I couldn’t find a Case for it.

Duane

DUANE M. September 30, 2012 at 3:31 am

I can’t wait to to get my SECTOR 5! YES i am one of the first 10 to RSVP and those guys who replied on someone else’s comment up above, i hope they get bumped out for cutting-in-line in front of me and these guys after me.

Thanks for the update, I know when it does come out, it’s going to be the best of the best case.

I can’t wait to trash this SPECK CASE i got on my iPhone 5 right now, it’s really making me want to switch back to my Vapor Pro Elite 4S till the Sector 5 is delivered.

hannibal September 12, 2012 at 10:18 pm

please notify me esp for iphone 5 case

danny September 13, 2012 at 12:23 am

I want one. too bad i can’t afford it.. :(

Jorge September 13, 2012 at 3:13 am

Your cases rock, can’t wait to see what you have for IPhone 5

Martin September 13, 2012 at 4:30 am

Tell me when I can give you my money. Hopefully it will cost the same as the Sector for iPhone 4.

Joel September 13, 2012 at 4:59 am

Turn up the speeds and feeds!

michael September 13, 2012 at 5:44 am

Need one for the new phone!

Steve September 13, 2012 at 5:48 am

Can’t wait to see this new SECTOR. Hopefully will be the best element case yet!!!

Wolf September 13, 2012 at 6:16 am

my i4s with element case AR15 is going in retirement, I want AR15 edition for i5 :-)))

Mark September 13, 2012 at 6:29 am

A Vapor Pro case in Nickel and Chechen wood on a white iPhone 5 would be….stunning.

Paul September 14, 2012 at 10:34 am

I agree with Mark, please make the nickel and wood cases for Iphone 5 ASAP and email me when available

Tim Wright September 13, 2012 at 6:35 am

Will need one by 9/21.

arn September 13, 2012 at 8:05 am

Serious interest: gotta wait to see more photos before I splurge.

Justin Caraang September 13, 2012 at 8:10 am

I’ve gone with another aluminum bumper case before only because of price, but i may shell out the money for the iPhone5 case. I’m ready for the true original

ecadmin September 13, 2012 at 9:42 am

Where’s that +1 button!?

Kyu September 13, 2012 at 8:18 am

Damn it, where is it !
Take my money pleaseeee !
says Launches tomorrow ! I swear I read that last night, I need 2
maybe 3 if theres another color I want !

Michael B September 13, 2012 at 8:22 am

Looks good…!

Kyu September 13, 2012 at 8:24 am

and i dont care how much ! lol
unless its over 500 , it better be damn limited and made out of gold or some sort of premium metals
just sell me minimum of 2 cases !

Kiddmen47 September 13, 2012 at 8:39 am

You should design the ulitmate case by combining the sweet designs you already have with waterproofing.

Yuriy September 13, 2012 at 9:05 am

Thank you element case for opportunity. Sector is so fit for new iphone design. Can’t wait it.

Andrew Carlson September 13, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Will there be a matching dock, or any other accessories?

ecadmin September 13, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Especially considering its modular design, yes, we will be coming out with some accessories.

James September 13, 2012 at 12:50 pm

will you be upgrading the ION and Formula case for the Iphone 5 as well. I would like to keep using one of these right now.

Thanks.

Kyu September 13, 2012 at 1:35 pm

vapor pro like please, Something high end like the vapor pro,
The reception was much better than the cheaper models and the weight balance was perfect.
I’ve tried the lower model cases but I gave it away because I didnt like it, and Stayed with the Pro series.

Liked it so much I bought 6 so far since iphone4 release

Miguel September 13, 2012 at 1:41 pm

I want one soooo bad!! I love my Black Ops on my iphone 4 and it protected the phone better than any other case I ever had. A year and a half later still looks great!

Francisco September 13, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Iphone 5 comming………. Iphone 4s sold today……..new Sector 5:count me in!!!

Lukas September 13, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Awesome! Finally got the announcement out! Now iPhone 5 goes on sale tonight, delivers starting the 21st. I would really like to order my Sector 5 case for my new iPhone 5 and get it before the phone shows up so I don’t have to go without the case even a day. Is this possible?

Beansdad September 13, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Sector for the iPhone 5! I must have one! Blacked out like the black iPhone 5!
Is it ready yet?…… How ’bout now?….. Are we there yet?!

M3NACE September 13, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I can’t wait to get my hands on both the iPhone 5 and the Sector case.

faruk asipi September 13, 2012 at 5:42 pm

i have the black ops on my 4s. and it took a beating , never broke my phone. cant wait to get the sector for my future iPhone 5

Orlando September 13, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Is it possible to attach a tactical tether to this case?

Tyler September 13, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I’d also like to put my vote in for a Vapor Pro version for the iPhone 5. The Sector looks AWESOME, but the Vapor (to me) really matches the lines and aesthetics of the new 5. Hope you’ll consider it!

Kyu September 13, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Is it out now ? LOL
My friends telling me its 179 and they are able to click on add chart
I don’t see it !

ecadmin September 13, 2012 at 11:45 pm

No, it’s not out yet…

Kyu September 14, 2012 at 7:53 am

Thanks for that update !

Scogre September 13, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Please make an Ion 4 for the iPhone 5!!!

My biggest hesitation in upgrading is losing the. Best case I’ve ever owned for any product. Plz!!!

Beansdad September 14, 2012 at 12:01 am

Any kind of ballpark, timeframe for the Sector IPhone 5?

Paul Jones September 14, 2012 at 1:54 am

Give us some type of time frame… At least before the delivery date of the 21st????

Keith September 14, 2012 at 2:36 am

For iphone 5? I need it!

Marc September 14, 2012 at 4:04 am

I will certainly be getting an Element Case for my new iPhone 5 when it comes in. The sector case seems like a bulky case to me with the screws in the corners??? Hope it is very low profile, or even better make a comp or vapor case for the iPhone 5, keep up the great work guys!!!

Kyu September 14, 2012 at 7:56 am

I’m thinking it’ll be the same thickness on the corners as my vapor pros,
if not slimmer.

I think it’s an optical illusion, my Vapor Pro’s are bulky in the corners as well, like swollen.
Just looks lower profile because it’s a simple bump look rather than screwy look ?

But I’m with you, I’m hoping for a slim low profile, I understand the thickness of the previous cases is what gave ultimate protection (And I’ve dropped/tossed my phone several times. never had it crack or break on me for 2 years straight)

But Hopefuly they figured something out in it’s design to go lower profile

blkskrpn September 14, 2012 at 7:07 am

waiting for the sector 5 and curious about the dock for it as well with the new lighting connector

Jensen T September 14, 2012 at 7:56 am

Will there be customizable colors like the Vapor Pro series also carbon fiber back plate will be nice too!!

Kyu September 14, 2012 at 7:57 am

I’m hoping for more color selections on the Sector 5
While Gun Metal looks fantastic,

I was hoping for an All Black/Slate Stealth look
and an All white out version for my gf

Beansdad September 14, 2012 at 8:52 am

I’m expecting at least another month from iphone 5 release date. As hands-on for correct fit is necessary. Correct?

Kyu September 14, 2012 at 3:09 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

me and my gf’s phones will be naked for an entire month ?!
no way !

I’m hoping they have already had an hands on sample , like the other reviewersdid that I saw on the web
during 9/13

Beansdad September 14, 2012 at 8:17 pm

I hope not, but if I remember correctly this was the situation with the first vapor case for the iPhone 4. Maybe, just maybe they got advance specs. We can only hope not to have naked iPhone 5′s running around.

James September 14, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Please add a raised edge to the front of the Formula Case for the Iphone 5. This would make it one of the leading if not the best Carbon Fiber case in the market.

TonyStarks September 14, 2012 at 4:08 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE– quickly release the iPhone 5 Sector case in a NICKEL SERIES version. I really would like an option of the Nickel Series with the wood piece. Or to begin, at least provide the option of a wood piece instead of the clear plastic piece on this first version of the Sector.

While I love most all of your cases, I really don’t like the small plastic piece on these cases and think the wood piece you provide in the Nickel Series is beautiful. PLEASE give us at least the option on just that one piece on this first version. Thanks Element! Look forwarding to purchasing more cases from you!

El Sappito September 14, 2012 at 4:27 pm

I gotta nickel burning in my pocket! Hopes for a Nickel Vapor Pro with wood to match the white iPhone 5…

Justin September 14, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Sucks that these cases probably won’t be available before the phone actually releases, as I would love to take my phone right out of the box and place it right in to the case!!!!

Miguel September 14, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Nickel on the Sector for iPhone 5 will definitely be gorgeous! I won’t get the iphone until I get the case.

Arthur September 27, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Ditto

Steve September 14, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Can the Sector be used on the iPhone 5 without the back cover?

ecadmin September 15, 2012 at 12:59 am

Yes, it’s totally optional.

Steve September 15, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Thanks. I have the JH Audio JH16 In Ear Monitors. Do you know if there will be enough clearance around the earphone opening to accommodate their L connector plug? That’s always been a problem with other cases I’ve bought in the past for my iPhone.

simeon kessler September 28, 2012 at 8:35 am

Same issue here. the JHAudio L connector has a big fat round base. :(

They just came out with a new cable upgrade though that has the mic and volume buttons, and straight narrow connector. Pricey though.

Alasdair September 15, 2012 at 2:43 am

From what I’ve seen of the Sector case, I’d really prefer to see a Vapor Pro case for the iPhone 5, and a supporting Vapor Dock with the new Lightning connector to support the iPhone with the case as well.

I was really sold on Element Case when I saw the original Vapor designs and some of the (albeit expensive) limited edition cases which looked so classy. I think there was a James Bond one at one point – anyway, I’d like something for the iPhone 5 that looks professional, is comfortable and of course has legendary build quality. The Sector case looks good, but not very classy, like the Vapor.

Please, will there be a Vapor case and Dock for the iPhone 5? :)

John Reheis September 15, 2012 at 9:00 am

Will they make the Vapor Pro Elite Black Ops II case for the iPhone 5? Just had got a email about it from VZ Grips but I knew the i5 was not going to work with the case because it’s going to be bigger.

Kyu September 15, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I get what u mean also, the sector is cool but a bit sporty/military looking. May look out of place for an more sophisticated environment, such as for work or office firms etc, I agree also
Sector may look a little iffy when wearing a suit or polo. But I think an all black may mask some of the sporty look

Beansdad September 15, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Just read that Apple made the external schematics for iPhone 5 available to case makers. Hopefully that means the Sector 5 will be available very soon. Gotta have it! My

Thomas Brisse September 16, 2012 at 12:22 am

Dear Sir,
I’m hoping the new element 5 case for the iPhone 5 will be available in “polished Nickel”. I plan to purchase the new case plus the Carbon Fiber back plate in white and of course the Dock also in Nickel. If those three items are going to be available I’m ready to order so I’ll have everything on the twenty-first when my new iPhone 5 (White) shows up at VERIZON.
Looking forward to hearing from you so I can place my order. V/R
Thomas Brisse

Lisa September 16, 2012 at 6:54 am

I’m hoping the Sector 5 and other 5 models will be proportionally thinner – like the iPhone 5 itself.

Ed Heckman September 16, 2012 at 1:12 pm

What about an update to the Vapor Dock with the new connector?

Andrew September 16, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Ed beat me to it – I just bought the Vapor Dock (it ROCKS, BTW), and will be camping out to get the iPhone 5 Thursday night. Will the Sector 5 be available soon, and will it dock with Vapor Dock? I already own 3 Vapor Pro cases, I’m a HUGE fan – keep up the excellent work ElementCase!!

Richard September 16, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Tis case is pure. Sex

Dennis September 17, 2012 at 4:44 am

Where’s the sector for the 5. C’mon guys. Let’s do this! I’m holding out on all other case purchases. But you really gotta act fast!

Get those CNC machines humming!

Andrew September 17, 2012 at 8:30 pm

As sexy as my iPhone will be, I dont feel comfortable with parading her around in the nude… Please make her some lingerie to protect her delicate parts as soon as possible :) I really don’t want to have to get her an ugly sweater

Kev September 18, 2012 at 7:21 am

How about an option for a cut-out on the back to show the Apple logo?

Dao September 18, 2012 at 8:22 am

More detail thz

soulaudio September 18, 2012 at 8:47 am

What is taking so long to get the iphone 5 case information? The site says that is was released on Sept. 11 and now it is the 18th. My phone will be here in 3 days and I want a case to put around it. I already have a Vapor pro and a Black ops case on my 4s & 4, and I love them – so where is my 5???

Kyu September 18, 2012 at 10:33 am

slight chance they are just holding on till sep 20th or 21st,
Maybe it’s a contract thing with apple, or some other reason we just don’t know about and they’re not allowed to say.
I’m pretty sure seeing how high volume sales they’ve had with Iphone 3/4/4S
They are well prep’d , and already pre-making but assuming they can not make enough on time , Thus leads to “limited qty”
so I guess we won’t know anything official till actual Iphone5 Release, I noticed a few other case companies I was looking at for temporary purchase till sector 5 is out, is also not mentioning much.

apple would probably want their cases sold as much as they can first, before 3rd companies get a shot at the sales, so They might’ve done the whole “we’ll give you specs if you contract not to release any forms of info till release date”

what I just wished Element would do is take pre-orders, Despite color and options just take my money so I can feel alittle bit at ease that I’ll atleast get one before they run out of stock.
and not push me back another month for a back order

J Mora September 18, 2012 at 10:35 am

hopping to get a vapor pro elite-nickel brown edition for iphone 5, I would hate to get something else, don’t make us wait to long

Eduardo September 18, 2012 at 4:09 pm

element case for iPod touch 5g please !!!!!!

Dann202 September 19, 2012 at 4:27 am

I would like to buy. Please send more info.

Captain Dave September 19, 2012 at 11:51 am

I need the Sector 4 for my iPhone 5 ASAP!!!
P.S. You Guy’s make a Great product!!!

ecadmin September 19, 2012 at 1:31 pm

O Captain! My Captain!

The case that you’re looking for will be Sector 5, not 4… :) Thanks!

usarmylt September 19, 2012 at 4:41 pm

please bring back the digital camo !! for the sector 5
i beg of you!

luke September 19, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Today is the 19th (20th over the pond).. My iPhone 5 arrives tomorrow.. where is the Sector 5 ??????????? DO WANT!

Jim September 20, 2012 at 6:46 am

Another request for release of the Vapor Pro for the iphone 5 ASAP!

Beansdad September 20, 2012 at 7:55 am

< 24 hours left till iPhone 5 delivery. I need a Sector 5! Bueller…., Bueller….

Don September 20, 2012 at 8:22 am

Hello … no information yet? Is it in production? In stock, just can’t sell it yet? Please post something guys

David Charles September 20, 2012 at 8:46 am

Ummm stats show most phone buyers pick up accessories withing the first 3 months of getting there phone, which is why case mfg. rush to get products out. So why is there no news of a low end composite case from you guys?

iPhone Fiver September 20, 2012 at 9:24 am

Look ecadmin, Give us any nugget of information here. You have an entire wall of people trying to figure something out, and you give us nothing?

An estimate, a date, ANYTHING. Be more transparent with your consumer base here! Are you waiting for a physical copy of the phone to test interference? Do you need some of the finer details a physical phone provides to ensure fit? Let us know! Don’t just have us dangling out here.

What are you, the government?

Jeff September 20, 2012 at 12:06 pm

I had a Vapor on my Iphone 4, and now that my Iphone 5 is in transit for Sept. 21 delivery I want to wrap it up in a case ASAP. I’m hoping that it will be an Element case.

Andrew September 20, 2012 at 4:02 pm

When is it coming out? Its almost time to get a case for the iphone 5. I want this to be my case of choice.

Chris Hendrix September 20, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Oh well, it doesn’t look like Element will have a case for any of us guys who are getting their iPhone 5′s tomorrow! All the hype and nothing at all to show for it. Like others have said, give us some info at least! Not knowing is worse than anything!!!!

Joe September 20, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Relax everyone, don’t get yer knickers in a bunchy. I’ve yet to see a small, custom iphone case manufacturer release a case for a brand new product before they can get it in their hands to validate fit and finish. The same exact thing happened when the new ipad was released.

If you can’t possibly go through life w/o a case on your new iphone5, then pick up a cheap rubber model until the sector is released.

David September 20, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Iphone 5 due imminently

Please could you advise when case due for release

Thanks

Robert September 21, 2012 at 12:32 am

i need a i phone 5 case my phone is naked !!!! please
love your cases
i have Black ops
Vapor comp
Vapor Dock

Jinx September 21, 2012 at 3:06 am

Wish there is a silent pouch to go with the Element Case.
I always have hard time to get a pouch to attach to my belt, especially a “Molle” standard matching up for LE people’s needs!
Element Case is the best and over price in my opinion (yet I am still fall for it), but Element Case never creat and sell an oversize frame shold at least design a belt pouch.

My 2cents only.

Starr3 September 21, 2012 at 6:47 am

By the time they have the case available my iphone may have a scratch! Ohhh noooo.Please come on with the release date!

Rick September 21, 2012 at 8:36 am

when are you going to make a strap that you can attached the element case to for runners? I have to break down the case everytime i want to use my iphone to go for a run.

Josh September 21, 2012 at 9:05 am

No pre-order??? I WANNA SPEND IRRESPONSIBLY RIGHT NOW!!! Srsly please take my money…I need this…

Nick September 21, 2012 at 9:17 am

So is there any idea what date the Sector 5 will be released ? :-)

Joe September 21, 2012 at 9:52 am

People still wear their phones in belt-pouches? What, next to their blackberry-storm and underneath their baby-bjorn?

Sheldon Smith September 21, 2012 at 10:20 am

I just purchased a cheap silicon case in the meantime until the Sector release… $15 for a case now is a cheap investment knowing that I am going to have the phone for a few years…

Doron September 21, 2012 at 12:39 pm

I cant wait, got to have one

Jinx September 21, 2012 at 1:47 pm

It is over if this new frame is the same as the one I pull from google search.

Still waiting!

Kyu September 21, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Same here,
I had to order a taktik case x2 One for me and one for my gf
till the sector 5′s are ready

Beansdad September 21, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Thank you for the update! Looking forward to placing my order!

J Mora September 21, 2012 at 2:42 pm

We all want to buy your product, looks great, made in America, we want to help this country’s economy, but you need to give us something, give us a date.
We all need protection!

J Mora September 21, 2012 at 2:55 pm

can anybody tell me how the reception is with this cases

03Mach1 September 22, 2012 at 9:16 am

I have owned an element case for 2 years and I didn’t have any reception issues!!

Richard September 21, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Will there be a vapor pro for the iPhone 5? I don’t know why but I don’t like the curvy corners of the sector, the vapor pro is sleeker

Lea September 21, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Woohoo! Can’t wait til your iPhone 5 cases are ready! Vapor Pro?? Please???

JL September 22, 2012 at 2:10 am

Was ist denn nun mit dem Sector für’s iPhone 5 ???
Ein Vapor Comp für’s 5er wäre eh schöner !!!

Gruß aus Berlin

Mk September 22, 2012 at 10:59 am

It’s 9/22, hope those machines are busy cutting away, making my iPhive some body armor. We’re ready to do battle, but plastic is so… plastic.

Sokoy September 23, 2012 at 9:18 am

Woot! Copped an iPhone 5 on 2nd day of release. I love my Vapor Pro on my iPhone 4S. I hope EC comes out with different metal tones for the white iPhone 5. Gun metal is beast but not so good on the white version. Should I pay you now?

jonnytruelove September 23, 2012 at 11:25 am

Iphone 5 came in yesterday, it seems like its gonna be a few weeks till you announce it + start taking orders so I went with another company. Sorry. Protection of my phone is more important than waiting around for any info.

John September 24, 2012 at 9:15 am

Any update on iPhone 5 cases. I can’t wait!

Paul September 24, 2012 at 10:26 am

Any updates? I wanna give you folks my hard earned money, but need a case, hate to have to buy another brands…

roger September 24, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Any plans to make an ION case for the i5?

If so, get it done! Get a piece of the $5milliongzzillion

Kenneth September 24, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I have a Vapor Pro for my iphone 4. Now I have the iPhone 5 in hand and cannot wait to get your new case on it. I’m voting for a Vapor Pro version as well. The Sector is cool looking, but it seems bulkier on the corners, so here’s hoping your are working on a Vapor like version sooner than later. Hurry, my iPhone 5 is vulnerable and needs your help!

Nathan September 24, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I purchased a cheap POS to keep my iPhone 5 safe until your Sector (and other) case(s) arrive. How long was that cheap case on my iPhone? About ten minutes. I couldn’t handle it. Bring on the Element cases for iPhone 5!

ben September 24, 2012 at 5:55 pm

great design

Cesar September 24, 2012 at 9:44 pm

A Vapor Pro Nickle w/wood for the iPhone 5 would be very Classy!

TORO September 24, 2012 at 11:41 pm

how long ……….

i will go back to japan next week

usa is a good country

Dustin Finn September 25, 2012 at 3:35 am

The silence is annoying, where are you on ship dates and releases and products?

Jordan patten September 25, 2012 at 4:37 am

Hurry up and make This case already! All the iPhone 5s are waiting.

John September 25, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Sector 5 in gunmetal grey. Please!

Brett September 25, 2012 at 2:18 pm

PLease let me know when its available

Jruizisenberg September 25, 2012 at 2:28 pm

I hope you guys are planning on making a clear back for using with this case.. otherwise a lot of people will forgo this case..

Joe September 25, 2012 at 7:47 pm

The sector is built to be very configurable – I’d imagine that some of the add-ons might be different color backs (given that other Element cases feature them). That said, have you ever used a clear case on your iphone? I have, and I can tell you with confidence that it simply gets all gummed-up and dirty in there.

As for the “a lot of people will forego this case…” comment: clear backed cases are among the least popular styles of mobile cases. Check just about any case manufacturer, and you’ll find a handful at most. It’s just not a very popular option.

I rocked my iphone4 with a simple bumper (no front/back) for 1.5 years – no issues. Heck, you don’t even HAVE to use a back on the sector at all.

Eagle3294 September 25, 2012 at 4:44 pm

The sooner this is released… The better!! Can’t wait!!!

Craig Gilson September 25, 2012 at 7:05 pm

I need the Spector case for my I Phone 5 and am just trying to submit my name for a place in line to purchase one.

Razi September 26, 2012 at 8:16 am

What is the best iphone car mount for sector ?

Cevin M. September 26, 2012 at 9:57 am

My iphone 5 cannot wait for this case!

je joseph September 26, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Previous purchaser of your original case. Waiting for this one to be released but my question what about your Vapor Dock! When will the new dock with the lighting connector be available for the new Element Case. Are you going to release them side by side, since you old vapor dock has the old apple connector.

CA Sainz September 26, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Are you guys making the Sector for Iphone 5 with the Nickel Series???? that would be nice

Chris / Monster Energy Europe Ltd. September 27, 2012 at 5:23 am

Hi there.

Please let me know asap, when you’re selling the new iphone 5 case.
Thanx a lot! Looking forward to it ;-)

Cheers

Mike, Phoenix AZ September 27, 2012 at 1:06 pm

HELP… You’re killin’ me! I need my Element case soon. Any more word on an ETA?

I am so in love with Element’s protective features and sleek design that I am still using my old iPhone 4 (even though I have an unactivated 5 right in front of me) … Just because the 4 is fully kitted out!

L. Sandler September 27, 2012 at 2:42 pm

We’re signed up, so please let us know as soon as it’s available! (any colors?? We’re a colorful bunch!:)
Thanks,
Lori

Lucas September 27, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Just saw the update.. sad that I missed out on the first lot for sale.. but WOW!!! That looks stunning (not that I expected anything less from Element).

Can’t wait to get one!!!!!

Arthur September 27, 2012 at 3:38 pm

I LOVE my Nickel ELEMENT CASE. It is elegant and so smooth ………when will there be a nickel 5 case?

Debbie September 27, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Just sign me up!

Maria September 27, 2012 at 6:21 pm

how much??????

Miguel September 27, 2012 at 7:27 pm

How are we going to be notified for purchase purposes, I was one of the first ones to get on the list!!!!

joe September 28, 2012 at 2:20 pm

no kidding. And I know I’m on the sector list, because the only email I get from Element is sector 5 related. yeesh.

Jason September 27, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Too bulky. And the antenna isn’t even on the left anymore so why is it raised the the element vapor pro? Pretty stupid

Feng-Ming Yang September 27, 2012 at 8:36 pm

where i can get it ….

kim seongman September 27, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I will waiting iphone 5 case.

Speed September 28, 2012 at 5:40 am

Yeah, was using the Black Ops and I can it served it’s purpose well! It has protected my 4S on quite some heavy fall.

Anyway, I remember I signed up early (as soon as I saw the update in the website, even before receiving the update mail)… but was not able to be part of the first batch of orders… :(

Andrew September 28, 2012 at 5:58 am

I’ve been eyeing these cases for a couple years but I have never been able to convince myself to pay $130+ on a cell phone case! I absolutely love the way these look…not even a close 2nd that I can think of when comparing this case to others. So, here I am again, trying to convince myself to pay $160 for this case! May be you guys can help me…please talk me into it! I do have one question though…Does the case provide any shock protection at all? And I’m guessing if you drop the phone face down you will have a cracked screen with this case, correct?

Thanks!

Ken October 5, 2012 at 1:19 pm

You waited a couple years over the $130 price, now it’s been a couple years and it’s $160. I gotta tell you, pull the trigger my friend. We are all paying almost as much as the phone for a case. Anyone outside of the ones like us that buy it, look at us like we’re crazy when they hear the price. But they also are the envy of all who see you with it. So (to borrow from a sneaker company) Just Do It!

Ken October 5, 2012 at 1:22 pm

And to answer your question about cracked screens. I had a Vapor Pro on my iPhone 4 for 2 years, and it was without a backplate, so the glass front and back were exposed. I dropped it quite a few times over the years and it never cracked front or back. The way the Vapor Pro held the phone, the glass was inset just below the rim of the case, so the glass was not as exposed as you would imagine. The Sector 5 looks like the screen sits at or above the rim, so I don’t know if it’ll be the same case (pun intended). I’ll let you know on Oct 19th when I have my case in hand after having been shipped overnight. Good luck, hope to see you post that you bought it after all.

mike September 28, 2012 at 6:06 am

You guys are great but too slow on getting product out…….

Mike September 28, 2012 at 6:25 am

Is there going to be a Vapor Pro any time soon. I am so excited and need one…BAD!

Deborah September 28, 2012 at 6:31 am

Any plans to develop the Vapor Pro Elite – Nickel Brown Edition for iPhone 5? This is a really beautiful case and I would like to order one for my husband. Let me know if you do release it for the iPhone 5.

Thank you.

Tony October 19, 2012 at 1:28 am

Me too! Would love to get one of these Nickel cases on an iphone5!

Joerg September 28, 2012 at 7:32 am

Would like to have a Vapor Pro 5.
Sector 5 is not too bad either but only for black phones :(

Joe September 28, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Why are you doing limited releases again? It’s not like they at going to recall the iPhone 5 tomorrow, or anything…

Richard September 28, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Vapor pro please. The sector has that kid-look with cutouts on the side.

Joseph September 29, 2012 at 7:55 am

Vapor COMP for iPhone 5, please!!!

Steve Barberi September 29, 2012 at 11:35 am

I signed up on the preorder list and received an e mail last week about a limited release and called to order a case but was unsuccessful to speak with anyone. I left a message on Friday. I would like to place an order and am in no hurry for delivery but would like to know how to place an order? Thanks in advance waiting for your reply.

Julie September 30, 2012 at 1:07 pm

All the information is excellent, and it would be great to see the photos in color – I too, am looking for a nickel edition, no wood please.

silver account September 30, 2012 at 1:17 pm

The Sector from Element Case is their highest-level offering in protecting your iPhone 4/4s. For those of us with brand-new iPhone 5 phones however, there still is no decent case out for it (I know it’s only been a day, but still…).

Ad October 1, 2012 at 3:58 am

Is it out?
I have pre-registered and have yet to receive any email notifications.

Randy October 1, 2012 at 6:32 am

Its my birthday tomorrow! Since I’ve been signed up for sector 5, may I receive an order email?

Vinny S October 1, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Do any of these cases leave signal issues.

ecadmin October 1, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Not a one…. :)

Sam October 1, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Why not a cut out in th eback plate for the Apple logo?

Beansdad October 1, 2012 at 7:15 pm

I like the overall design, but have a question. Why are there slots cut along the right side and top of the case? With the design of the phones antenna not around the perimeter, would a solid side and top work and not affect the signals? I’m looking to keep dust and grime out of as many places as possible. The iPhone 5 seems to attract more dust than the previous models.

Jon Jacobs October 1, 2012 at 8:29 pm

To the iphone id say: Why do you need anything done on? And for so much money? You’re soooo gorgeous baby :)

Muf October 1, 2012 at 8:33 pm

This is a nice case – how heavy is it?

Jane October 1, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I just read online that there is a 6-8 week processing window before sector 5 pre-orders are shipped. Is this correct?

ecadmin October 2, 2012 at 9:14 am

They will start shipping Oct 18th to the first orders, but it may several weeks for your order to be fulfilled.

Jane October 2, 2012 at 4:33 pm

So, if I’ve got this right – I have to wait until your ready to take my per-order, wait a few weeks for it to be fulfilled, and wait probably 3-5 business days for shipping. Since you aren’t releasing a per-order schedule (e.g. 50 per-orders per week), its near impossible to predict when I might get the case. Mid-November looks conservative at this point – and that’d be two full months after the pre-order list.

I’m losing consumer confidence in the delivery of your product. Maybe I’ll check back in a few months, hopefully you’ve got your act together by then.

Legarreta October 6, 2012 at 11:02 am

I agree with Jane. Iphones are very expensive to have them unprotected and spending money on a case in the mean time this one comes out its just ridiculous. Its taking way too long.

nick October 2, 2012 at 12:43 am

The sector completely defeats the purpose of the iphone 5′s thinness, it looks silly with those bulging corners. will wait for a vapor

A.J. Laban October 2, 2012 at 4:12 am

Hello,

Is there any update on the sector 5 for iphone? The last communication I received was the email that a lucky few got shipped out. I have had my phone for a week already and it not protected.
Thanks

Foo Jit Wah October 2, 2012 at 6:50 am

Great product!

unitoflove October 2, 2012 at 10:50 am

Hello,

has anyone idea how much it weighs ?

Thanks

Kevin October 2, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Yep, waaaaay too slow at getting these out. My phone needs protecting now, not in a month. Sorry – gonna have to pass…

Logan October 3, 2012 at 6:09 am

Shut up and take my money!

Stephen October 3, 2012 at 10:43 am

Good Quality

Jonggil Yun October 3, 2012 at 4:45 pm

I want it delivered in October~~~

Joseph Chung October 4, 2012 at 6:06 am

Re: Element Case Sector – For iPhone 5

I would like to know, the estimate cost for the above mentioned Iphone 5 case, where I can buy it, can I buy it online.

Do let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Joseph

ecadmin October 4, 2012 at 9:34 am

Did you see the extended product information here: https://www.elementcase.com/Sector-5-iPhone-Case-a/302.htm ?

Bernardo Romero October 4, 2012 at 9:14 am

Dear customer service. The new iPhone 5 iOS out in the market. Millions are sold. Where are the cases for the new phone?are you50years behind? Thanks Bernardo

joe October 4, 2012 at 1:19 pm

carbon fiber backplate, as described here:

Tamas Hegyi October 4, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Hi, can you let me know when the Iphone 5 csae is out?
Tamas

Achilles October 4, 2012 at 9:48 pm

It looks like the Sector 5 case will allow the iPhone screen to touch the surface if I happen to lay it face front on a surface? Can you confirm this? I can’t zoom in on the images provided but from what I can see, it doesn’t seem as if the outer ridge of the case will provide a small lift so that the screen will not touch a surface of a table, etc. The Vapor Pro images seem to have an outer ridge that doesn’t allow the phone screen to touch a surface. I’m new to the Element line of cases so I was trying to figure this out. Thanks for your help.

Sam October 5, 2012 at 4:51 am

I have 2 other EC’s but Sector looks too bulky and heavy for a thinner and lighter IPhone 5; going in the opposite direction of the trend. Will there be a Vapor Comp? Forced to look at the Lifeproof cases. Only 1.5mm thin and weighs less than an ounce.

Steve October 5, 2012 at 8:41 am

Any new updates? Need to get something around this new iPhone before I have an accident :)

Chris October 5, 2012 at 8:43 am

Mike Manzano October 6, 2012 at 1:50 pm

You guys have any photos of what this might look like on a white iPhone 5?

Renato Lacang October 7, 2012 at 8:21 am

I need this product ASAP. The Vapor Pro saved my iPhone 4S from three brushes with the dreaded cracked screen!

Jerry Hogan October 7, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Should I look into medical attention because I am waiting for the case longer than I did the Phone?

Matt October 8, 2012 at 8:28 am

Please tell when Sector 5 will be available. I want to give you my money.

Jason October 8, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Any update coming soon? Cannot wait to get one!!

David October 8, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Matte black, matte black! Also, the sector looks cool but it seems like wider than its predecessors.

Allen October 9, 2012 at 4:44 pm

SHUT UP! AND TAKE MY MONEY! must have this case notify me!

Noah October 10, 2012 at 11:52 am

is there a some kind of release date? Cannot wait longer, already droped my phone few times.

lll October 11, 2012 at 8:56 am

shut up and take my money x2

Matt October 12, 2012 at 5:57 am

I’ve mailed Element Case, and got a reply from them.

“We fully expect that everyone who signed up on the pre-order list before September 27th will be given the opportunity to purchase a Sector 5 within the next 6-8 weeks or sooner. We will continue to offer limited production releases of Sector 5 over the next few weeks. These limited production releases of Sector 5 will be offered to customers on the pre-order list in the chronological order in which they signed up. We cannot confirm the exact schedule of these releases, as they are based on the daily progress we make in ramping up production. These limited production releases of Sector 5 will only be sent to an extremely small percentage of the pre-order list. Please make sure to keep an eye out for your pre-order invitation email! Thank you for your patience. “

David October 12, 2012 at 7:51 am

Any updates on the 1st shipment …. hoping that I will be on that list!
David
iPhone

ecadmin October 12, 2012 at 8:34 am

We’ve already sent out invitations to a half dozen small groups and we’re continuing to work out way through the list.

kaster October 12, 2012 at 10:54 pm

A vapor pro nickel chechen wood case for the iphone 5 PLEASE!!!! ASAP!!!! HURRY!!!!

Mike, Phoenix AZ October 13, 2012 at 6:51 am

absolutely keep me on the list! please update me

TOMS October 13, 2012 at 9:14 pm

How much is international shipping to Manila, Philippines ?

ecadmin October 13, 2012 at 11:18 pm

$30 flat rate for FedEx international priority service.

Chase October 16, 2012 at 11:16 am

Keep me on the list! I want my case!! :)

Nino October 16, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Are you guys serious, when are you releasing it, it’s been ages!!! I want this case for my iPhone 5, please release it soon!!!

ecadmin October 16, 2012 at 12:24 pm

We’ve already sent out several groups of order invitations – if you haven’t gotten it yet, then it shouldn’t be far away. Thank you for your patience!

David October 16, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Tamas hegyi October 16, 2012 at 4:14 pm

I’m waiting for order invitations! Please please send me one i need this case!
Thank you!

Kevin October 16, 2012 at 9:44 pm

If we signed up for the order invitations how long do we have to wait before we can order?
My brother’s birthday is 11/04 and his iphone arrives 11/02, would really love to make it on time!
Thanks!

ecadmin October 17, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Current orders are shipping later than your brother’s birthday. Sorry….

Jim October 17, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Got my e-mail Monday. Order won’t ship until 11-8-12. Can’t wait to get it.

Will October 19, 2012 at 6:46 am

I really need the order invitations, thank you all !!

Mitra Wisnu Hargono October 20, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Hello, I live in France. I have tried to register to the reservation list but I haven’t got any response. I do really want to get this sector 5 case, is it possible for me to get it sent to France?

ecadmin October 23, 2012 at 9:38 am

Yes, we have a flat rate shipping fee – international orders ship via FedEx International Priority for $30. If your order exceeds $199, the shipping charge is half off.

Carol October 23, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Like Mitra, I have yet to get a response from EC with regards to buying the sector 5 case. If that is the case, it does not really matter if EC ships internationally or that shipping cost is half if the amount exceeds. I heard from a fellow Singaporean that he has written some time back but EC did not bother to reply.

ecadmin October 25, 2012 at 11:29 am

Have you sent a request for help to Customer Support? They are very quick about responding…

Mitra Wisnu Hargono October 24, 2012 at 5:54 am

Thanks for the response. How can i check if I’ve already registered in the reservation list? I have tried to filled the form above but it keeps getting me back to “home” section.

ecadmin October 25, 2012 at 2:18 pm

You’re good – Hakuna Matata!

Joe Peace October 26, 2012 at 1:50 pm

I have been having the same problem as Mitra. I commented once but did not receive a reply either. Should I contact customer support?

Taylor October 23, 2012 at 9:40 pm

any idea if the docking station made for the vapor cases will fit this/ will one be available in the future? Id like to fit one into my car and connect it to my stereo for a custom look.

ecadmin October 25, 2012 at 11:31 am

We will be producing a collet in the near future that will allow the Vapor Dock to use the 8 pin cable.

Sheldon Smith October 25, 2012 at 3:24 pm

I removed the original 16 pin cable, and replaced with the 8 pin lighting connector and held it in place by wrapping thin wire around the cable to hold the connector in, similar what what a collet would do. Not the best solution, or a permanent one, but works well enough until the Element collet is released.

nyankichi October 24, 2012 at 4:31 am

セクター5
早く出ないか、待ち遠しいです。とにかく、かっこいい(>_<)
日本でも待ってるファンは多い筈…
アメリカ本国以外からも、直接貴社から購入出来る様に
お願いします。
あえて日本語でコメント入れさせて頂きました。
これからも、最高のデザインのIphoneケース、期待しています。
頑張れっ。エレメントケース!!

Tim October 24, 2012 at 6:52 am

I have the same questions/concerns as Chris from Oct 5th.

ECAdmin, please respond … Thanks! Tim

“is there a description somewhere I’m missing? Someone asked about a lining to this case. Is there any? Also, how protective is this case? And I see mention of using adhesive for the back? Does this come off cleanly? And it look to me like the sides are flush with the front, which means dropping this on its face will most probably smash the screen. It looks amazing, but it is functional or purely aesthetic? A full product description would be useful.”

ecadmin October 25, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Did you see our Top 5 FAQ? There is a soft lining in the case and we also provide an adhesive Rash Guard wrap to further protect the outside of your phone from anything else that might come into contact with it.

The adhesive for the Ultrasuede back plate is a lot like that on a post-it note – as long as you keep it clean, you can take it on and off as much as you would like and it comes off cleanly.

The front is not flush with the face of the phone. There is a slight lip that provides lay-on-the-table protection.

GGYY October 24, 2012 at 8:23 am

Just got my iphone5 sector 5 case last night. Installed with ease, ultra ultra light frame and incredibility strong!! look awesome with my iphone… Thank you everyone at Element Case!!

Bill Hart October 27, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Post a pic?

Nate October 24, 2012 at 11:48 am

Is there a hole for a wrist strap or charm?

ecadmin October 25, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Not a hole that is intended for that specific purpose, but I think that you could easily use one of the many slots in the case for that.

bladechai October 25, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Just received mine yesterday… it is indeed the best looking case ever. Looks ever better on the 5 then the same design on the 4. Great!!!

Bill Hart October 27, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Love pics if you have a second.

Jason B October 25, 2012 at 8:40 pm

How does one determine if you’ve been successfully registered for an opportunity to queue for this case? When I do the form on my iPad….it just unceremoniously kicks me back to the home page.

ecadmin October 26, 2012 at 12:02 pm

You’re in!

Steven Tagle October 25, 2012 at 9:55 pm

The Sector 5 looks cool but I Love the Ion4 and hope that you guys come out with one for the iPhone 5!!! have dropped the phone a lot with this case and no damage has come to my Iphone 4s.

Logan October 26, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Yay!!! My preOrder came Through!!! Im going to post pics of my package when recieved!!

Chris October 28, 2012 at 7:49 pm

If you don’t mind me asking, when did you sign up?

Steve Bunch October 26, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Signed up Sept. 20 no word yet, hope fully soon!

Nathaniel October 27, 2012 at 7:26 am

Please please pretty please tell me you guys are going to make a 1911 gun grip back plate that I can buy with this case. The only reason I went with the black over the white IP5 is so I could put that back on it with an all black Element case!

Matt October 28, 2012 at 7:04 am

I have one question. If I’ve signed up for Sector 5 list, can I buy a standard edition one, or preorder invitations only allows you to buy First Edition??

ecadmin October 29, 2012 at 1:14 pm

The order invitation that you will receive is for any of the available editions – FE Graphite Grey, Black or Silver.

Matt October 29, 2012 at 1:18 pm

That is awesome :) Can’t wait to get my invitation. Love the black Sector 5. Another question. I guess you’re sending invitations in day after day order. On which day are you now ?

ecadmin October 29, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Not really sure – it’s been done on a quantity basis with regard to how many units we can get out of production.

Jeremy October 29, 2012 at 9:28 am

Yay! My preorder came through this morning – ordered with next day shipping!!!! Oh I can’t wait, maybe they will ship a little sooner than expected :)))))))

kevin 44 October 29, 2012 at 10:57 am

hi 4 questions for you..

will the sector 5 works with full body wraps like zagg or ghost armor?

will it work with SPG GLAS.T?

and outside of pre-orders when do you anticipate the sector to be readily available (NOV/DEC?)

and can you verify if im on the pre-order list?

thanks.. :)

ecadmin October 29, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Yes x 4!

Drew October 31, 2012 at 9:57 am

Just received my sector 5, awesome looking case but a few problems I just noticed. The apple adapter with the 6″ cord does not fit, I’m bummed about this as I bought this instead of the adapter without the cord to try to get around any fitment issues. Also mine did not come with two back plates as stated, I only got the suede one; no carbon fiber. I had the OG vapor comp 1st gen for my 4 and it had similar issues with chargers not fitting, I just wish this had been addressed for us first edition buyers of the sector5.

ecadmin October 31, 2012 at 10:58 am

Customer should have contacted you to let you know about the carbon fiber – we’re going to be sending out refunds for the difference and giving you a coupon for the redesigned piece when it’s available. Is the 8 pin connector on the short cable bigger than the normal 8 pin connector?

Drew October 31, 2012 at 11:43 am

Apparently it is slightly taller (8 pin end)than the normal lightning cable. Thank you for the prompt reply. Also thanks for the info regarding the back plates.

Ivan October 31, 2012 at 1:46 pm

I received mine without the carbon fiber back plate as well.

jeff November 1, 2012 at 3:49 pm

What I would like to know about the carbon fiber backplate you are no longer including due to issues on your end, is WHO is paying for the shipping when it does become available? You guys charge $30 shipping to receive the case here in Canada, so I really hope you don’t plan on charging me another $30 to order the carbon fiber backplate once you get the issues sorted out. I paid an exorbitant amount of money (in the world of iPhone cases) + $30 shipping so I was pretty disappointed to learn that one of the factors that led to my purchase (the carbon fiber backplate) was no longer being shipped. The refund and promo code to get it when it does come available is great, but not if you are going to charge me another $30 shipping. I submitted a ticket a few days ago, but have yet to receive a reply about this.

ecadmin November 5, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Nope, we’ll pick up the shipping for that back plate when it becomes available.

Jeff November 5, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Awesome. Happy customer now. :) got my case today.

Jay November 5, 2012 at 3:57 pm

This is good news! I am eagerly waiting for this one too. Thanks in advance ElementCase!

Ken November 2, 2012 at 12:25 am

Quick question – What colors are available for Sector 5 now? If Silver or white are available, how does it look like on a white machine?

ecadmin November 5, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Are you following us on Facebook? We’ll be posting a few more pics today with the additional colors that are available.

Robin lee November 3, 2012 at 3:14 am

Hi, I missed the first delivery. when are you going to make more for us. Cant wait mate.!!!!!Thanks

ecadmin November 5, 2012 at 2:57 pm

It looks like you got your order invitation, but didn’t place your order. Please contact Customer Support.

Robin lee November 6, 2012 at 1:28 am

Thanks for your reply. I have send msg to customer support, is that mean I still can order Sector 5 from you guys? thanks

ecadmin November 6, 2012 at 11:18 am

Glynn November 4, 2012 at 1:13 pm

I just signed up for iphone 5 pre order. I have multiple element cases and a vapor dock for my iphone 4s that I only had for a few months before i bought the Iphone 5. I NEED A VAPOR DOCK for my IPhone 5 !!! LOL!! Are you in the process of making a dock and if so can you please put me on that preorder list as well for 2 docks?

Thank you!

sincerely,

Glynn Sziraki
wwww.ownnight.com
glynn@ownnight.com
NIGHT VISION INC.

ecadmin November 5, 2012 at 3:43 pm

We’re in process to produce a new collet that will adapt the current dock to the 8 pin charging cable/iPhone 5.

Glynn November 5, 2012 at 6:34 pm

GREAT !

Can you give me a heads up when the mod for the vapor dock to IPhone five config takes palce so I can get some? I would love it!

ecadmin November 6, 2012 at 10:31 am

Please make sure to either watch here on the Element Case blog or to follow us on Facebook for the latest news. Of course, we’re also on Twitter and Google+!

mike November 4, 2012 at 7:20 pm

DOES THIS CASE COME WITH A SCREEN PROTECTOR. THX

ecadmin November 5, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Yes – a zipper case, speed wrench and zipper case are all included!

keith November 5, 2012 at 11:28 am

just placed an order for the sector 5 case. Can we get the carbon fiber backplate instead of the suede backplate?

ecadmin November 5, 2012 at 3:48 pm

No, sorry, only the Ultrasuede is available at this time.

Karl November 5, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Could you please advise if Standard Edition still comes with 2 back plates or only one (suede). Thanks

ecadmin November 5, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Carbon fiber is not available with any of the Sector 5 cases at this time. You will only get the Ultrasuede back plate.

Karl November 6, 2012 at 11:27 am

Will the carbon fiber be sent separately then after it becomes available?

ecadmin November 6, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Customers provided with the coupon code can order at the discounted price for it to be sent in a new shipment.

Karl November 6, 2012 at 1:09 pm

so just to confirm for people that just placed an order and probably get it beginning of December will get a coupon to order and will we still be responsible for paying shipping cost at that time?

Lisa November 5, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Wll there be a design adjustment to fit the lightening to 30pin short cable to the case?

ecadmin November 9, 2012 at 2:16 pm

The Sector 5 case was designed so that the cables included would fit with the case. Since the Sector 5 is modular and we may be selling another bottom piece that with accommodation for the larger plug on the adapter.

Brett November 6, 2012 at 7:30 am

I have sent a pre order list over a month ago check my email daily and still nothing it’s kinda frustrating that I have no info that I’m even on “A” list as I re signed up but if that’s the case I now have to even wait longer. There is absolutely no info on the site please help

ecadmin November 6, 2012 at 11:21 am

Did you sign up with a different address? I see that you signed up on 10/17.

Achill3s November 6, 2012 at 11:30 am

Are you guys going to post new pics of the available colors on Facebook? I’ve been checking since yesterday and I’ve yet to see any. I have my invite to order but can’t decide on the color because the pics you currently have aren’t very helpful. It’s difficult to distinguish the Grey from the Black from the pics that are posted.

ecadmin November 6, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Posting now….

Jack Furr November 6, 2012 at 2:16 pm

I have researched every iphone 5 case available at this time and your case is by far more superior than all the others. I have been so anxious to get something to protect my Iphone 5 and have registered for one of your new sector cases. Is there anyway possible to know if I’m am looking at weeks or months to get my pre-order approval or if I should I just order something else to protect my iphone 5 at this time. Thank you for your response

ecadmin November 6, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Just weeks…

Steve C November 6, 2012 at 5:38 pm

I love the comments everyone is posting. I have never had a case from this site and I am eagerly awaiting my pre-order notification. These cases look awesome.

JT November 6, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Can you please inform me of when I submitted my pre-order reservation. I feel like it’s taking forever, but then again maybe I just can’t wait.

ecadmin November 7, 2012 at 12:09 pm

It looks like you were just sent an invitation to order this morning!

alvaro November 7, 2012 at 8:51 am

donde puedo pedir uno??

ecadmin November 7, 2012 at 12:20 pm
son keundal November 7, 2012 at 8:55 pm

how can i get the standard edition??

ecadmin November 9, 2012 at 2:16 pm

When you get the invitation to order, you can choose between the FE and Standard Editions on the ordering page.

JRC November 9, 2012 at 3:03 am

Just got my Sector 5 FE yesterday and I have to say it looks amazing on the phone! I’ve been using a beast of a case (not going to name drop the brand) to keep the phone safe but the case made it so big I had to use a belt clip. The Sector FE looks amazing and truly captures just how slim this phone is without compromising style or safety. beautiful work Element. I’ve owned several others case styles for my iPhone 4s but the Sector 5 beats them all out, it looks and fits better than any other Element case I’ve had and that’s saying a lot because I almost didn’t want to get the new iPhone because I knew I’d have to give up my Vapro Pro Nickel plated case.

Well done Element, keep up the great work and hopefully we’ll see a nickel plated version of the Sector 5 soon!!!!!!

Brett November 9, 2012 at 5:39 am

“We prefer to bring new ideas to the table for your iPhone 5 than to try to rehash and package old ideas, no matter how cool they remain. ” Being a marketing major, this sounds like BS. Your cases are high quality, be that as they may, they are also expensive! Thanks for forcing me to not buy a vapor. I cannot justify the price tag you will put on the sector!

ecadmin November 9, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Being a marketing major, you’re going to learn that companies have to move forward in order to stay competitive. Stalled innovation means that someone else will take the lead in the marketplace and that old design concepts don’t always work with products that have evolved both esthetically and technically. Element Case is not just another me too brand that has jumped on the bandwagon of creating products for the aluminum case market – we started the aluminum case market.

stuart browning November 9, 2012 at 6:41 am

I am UK based and had a vapour pro on my i-phone 4s, I never saw another vapour case in the UK…loved the exclusivity! I am waiting for the sector case…but how much longer do we have to wait?

ecadmin November 9, 2012 at 2:43 pm

It looks like you were sent an invitation to order back on 10/16. In fact, our records indicate that you opened the email and clicked the link, but didn’t place your order. Did something go wrong on the webs that prevented your order from going through? Please contact Customer Support

Julien November 9, 2012 at 10:07 am

Hi,
I received my pre-order before yesterday, I saw that I only had one day to order and I did not …
3 colors are now unavailable when I click on “order now” in the mail.
It has been 2 months since I expected this mail.
Please is it possible to give me a pre-order that I would now?
Thank you in advance for your reply.
sorry for my bad english, I’m french.

ecadmin November 9, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Please contact Customer Support – they will be able to honor the pro-order invitation and get you all set up. Thanks!

Andrew Selder November 9, 2012 at 2:37 pm

My ship date is getting really close and I’m getting very excited. I just noticed you guys are in San Carlos, right down the road from me (San Mateo). Any chance, I could swing by and pick it up when it’s ready rather than waiting for the shipping process?

ecadmin November 9, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Sorry, but we’re not able to accommodate retail customers at our office. Don’t worry though, local shipping is overnight!

Jairus November 9, 2012 at 5:02 pm

I was trying to buy a FE in Graphite when I first got email. It went to a certain point then stopped. Dont care if its a FE but it wont even let me order a standard edition now.

ecadmin November 9, 2012 at 5:18 pm

If you contact Customer Support, they can get an order in the system for you after verifying your spot on the list.

Bob November 9, 2012 at 6:19 pm

I haven’t heard anything yet. Can you verify I am on the list? Bob

ecadmin November 12, 2012 at 12:12 pm

You’re there, but you’ll have to wait just a bit longer. Thanks!

Calvin hodges November 10, 2012 at 1:40 am

Nice iphone 5 case I want to buy one thank you

rich michein November 10, 2012 at 9:38 pm

how do I tell if I got an order invite does it come in my email

ecadmin November 12, 2012 at 1:25 pm

steve November 11, 2012 at 5:16 pm

When are you going to do something for white iphone5 like carbon white back plate? I hope soon.
Steve

Carol Chan November 12, 2012 at 1:10 am

Iphone 5 – sector 5 case
come with red color? just want to reconfirm it. thanks

ecadmin November 12, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Red is not available… yet. ;)

Joe Danna November 12, 2012 at 9:35 am

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

Frank Pagel November 12, 2012 at 4:34 pm

I want to order the sector 5 case for Christmas and was wondering how I go about this when the sign up is closed?

ecadmin November 12, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Please see the Sector 5 update

Todd Constantino November 13, 2012 at 12:20 am

Aloha,

Could I please get another invite for the case, I just tried to order it from the email you sent and it is sold out.

Thanks and let me know,

Todd Constantino

ecadmin November 13, 2012 at 2:18 am

Please contact Customer Support so that they can setup an order for you.

Garcia November 13, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Please let me know when this goes on sale!!! MUST HAVE ONE!!!

Joe Dean November 14, 2012 at 12:53 pm

I got my sector 5 case about two weeks ago for my iPhone and I absolutely love it. The only issue I have and its kind of a big one is that I cannot use the Lightning to 30-pin adapter while the case is on as the lightning male piece is not long enough. FML!!

corey schuemann November 15, 2012 at 7:31 pm

gotta have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rakeem November 21, 2012 at 9:27 pm

When will you guys be releasing tactical line for iPhone 5!

ecadmin November 28, 2012 at 11:51 am
je joseph November 23, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Put Me on the Vapor Dock iPhone 5 Waiting List. Love the sector 5 case but am wondering if you have a leather carrying case coming out for it like the Morphie Power case holder. Also will the apple power adapter sync from old to new work with the vapor dock?

Gus Thomasson December 1, 2012 at 8:39 pm

I want a Nickel value pro for my iPhone 5

ecadmin December 5, 2012 at 12:23 pm

No Vapor Pro coming for iPhone 5, but Ronin just released and it has nickel. :)

Thomas Mondrik August 11, 2013 at 2:03 pm

I have an elemen case that has had a couple of problems. First,the backing is coming loose at the corner. Second, the fit of the frame was getting loose so I tried to gig tighten it up with the tool provided. Now one of the plastic corners broke at the screw location! I paid way too much for this to happen.

ecadmin August 12, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Please contact Customer Support!They can help you with this issue: https://www.elementcase.com/Ticket_New.asp

ecadmin October 29, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Please contact Customer Support

ecadmin November 6, 2012 at 2:50 pm

If your order originally included carbon fiber but it was changed, then you’ll get the coupon code to order at the discounted rate and we’ll cover shipping.

{ 2 trackbacks }